With Direct Registry Browser you may recover your lost registry data (program settings, registration inforamtion, profile settings etc.) directly from Windows registry files.
This could be useful in case of:
- Crashed/lost Windows installation;
- Broken user profile data;
- Registry damage.
With Direct Registry Browser you can recover registry data/registry keys to analyse or to import into your current running registry.
Direct Registry Browser supports direct registry component files opening/parsing/visualization so you can recover data even from inconstent registry or damaged registry component files.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista registry files support (not tested with Windows 95/98/ME);
- Direct registry files access;
- File parsing; no dependance of Windows registry access routines;
- Data export from registry values;
- RegEdit-like simple interface;
- RegEdit 5.0 - compatible registry keys export.
Visit http://www.ufsexplorer.com/ to find data recovery software for lost registry files finding/undeletion.
Direct Registry Browser is a free software application from the Registry Tools subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-12-03. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Direct Registry Browser (version 1.0) has a file size of 563.96 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 334 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.